How it works
Screen your visitors before they arrive on-site by setting up pre-registration questionnaire invitations. Pre-registered visitors will receive an email with the meeting details and a link to their visitor profile. The visitor profile contains their contact information, plus any basic questions or custom questionnaires that have been activated for pre-registration.
In your location settings, you can:
- Choose when to send the invite - manually or at a specific time
- Opt to send a reminder - never or at a specific time
- Update the location name that displays in the invite email and visitor profile
- Update the email and visitor profile text, or revert to the default text
- Upload a logo so your company branding is included in the visitor profile
Invitation settings are configured at a location level. Pre-registration questionnaires can be shared globally, but each location must choose its own invitation settings.
Learn more about what your visitor experiences when you send them a pre-registration questionnaire.
Set up visitor pre-registration invitations
- Go to Locations, then select the location from the dropdown menu.
- Select Pre-Registration Questionnaires.
- Select when you would like to send the questionnaire invitation: Manually or at a specified time before the event.
- Choose if you would like to send a reminder: either choose Never or at a specified time before the event.
- Update the location name you want to display in invite emails and the visitor profile.
- Update the instructions you want to include in the visitor profile. If you'd like to go back to the default text, click Reset to default text.
- (Optional) Upload your logo. The image must be at least 200 x 100 pixels, no larger than 3000 x 3000 pixels.
- Click Save.