About the report
When an employee uses OnLocation Mobile to schedule when they'll be working on-site, their booking is recorded in the Scheduling Reports.
The following fields are included in the reports. Use the View Columns link to view all of them in the report:
- Submitted - lists when the booking was created
- Name - the employee's name
- Location - the location that the employee will be working from
- Duration - if the booking is for a full or partial day
- Scheduled for - Time the booking starts
- Scheduled until - Time the booking ends
If the Desks and Spaces add-on is enabled:
- Space - the workspace name and number that has been selected for the booking
- Zone - The zone where the space is located
Run the report
To run the report:
- Go to Reporting > Scheduling Reports.
- Update the report filters to refine the results:
Location – To see bookings for a specific location or all locations.
Report Period – To view bookings for a specific time.
Search Query – To search the employee name field.
- (Optional) Click Export Report as CSV to save a copy.