How it works
If your employer has set up MRI Onlocation so you can record when you're working remotely, there are two ways that you can sign yourself in or out. Your access to each method will depend on what features your organization has set up:
- If your employer has created a profile for you in OnLocation, you can log in and update your status in the web application.
- If your employer has set up OnLocation Mobile, once you've installed and set up the app, you can sign in on your phone.
Sign in or out from the OnLocation homepage
To sign in using the OnLocation web application, your employer must have invited you to access their account.
Once logged in, to sign in or out of your location:
- Click your current status in the top-right corner of the page.
- Click on the status dropdown, then select Working Remotely.
- Click the location dropdown and select the location you are working at remotely.
- Click Update my Status.
- The status on the homepage will update. To sign out, simply click the status and change it to Off-site.
Sign in or out using the OnLocation Mobile
To use the mobile app to sign in/out when working remotely, your employer will need to have sent you an activation code. Once you've set up the app, you can sign in remotely:
- Open the app, then tap Work remotely under the location name.
- Tap Sign in.
At the top of the screen, it will show that you are working remotely for the location. Tap Sign out once you've finished for the day.
Favorite multiple working remotely locations
If you need to work remotely from multiple locations in the mobile app, you can favorite these locations:
- Tap All locations.
- Select a location from the list.
- Tap the star in the top-right corner.
The Work remotely option will appear for the location on the home page.