About the export
Download a CSV file listing the key information from your employee profiles. You can export all of your organization's employees, or use the search filters to include select locations, roles, login permission status, or specific keywords.
You'll receive an in-app message letting you know when the file is ready to download. The processing time will depend on the number of employees you've exported.
The exported file contains the following fields:
|System ID||Mobile number||On-site status|
|Full name||Phone number||WolMobile|
|Alternative Name||Extension number||Home location|
|Job title||Custom fields you've added||Last signed in|
|Employee ID||Created||Last signed in location|
|Department||Updated||Last signed in method|
|Employee role type||Assigned user roles||Last login|
|ICE number||Setup method|
|Email address||Global roaming|
Export employee user roles
- Go to Tools > User Roles.
- Click Export Employees.
- Click Export All.
- You'll see a message letting you know that the file is being prepared. Click Close this Message.
- Once you see a message notification in the header, click the mail icon.
- Click View next to the export message.
- In the message, click download this export.
- The CSV file will download to your computer. Click Close, then open the file to view your employees' user roles.