About the role
The Qualification Manager user role is responsible for creating your organization's qualifications list. It can be assigned to multiple people in your organization.
Once a qualification is created, a user with the following user roles can add it to employee or contractor profiles:
- Employees can have a qualification recorded against their profile by anyone with the Administrator user role.
- Contractor members can have a qualification recorded against their profile by anyone with the Contractor Manager user role.
Assign the user role
Only an Administrator can assign themselves or a colleague to a user role.
- Go to Tools > User Roles.
- Find the person you wish to assign the role to.
- Click Manage Roles next to the user’s name.
- Scroll down and select Qualifications Manager.
- Click Assign Roles.
The next time this user logs onto WhosOnLocation they will be able to access the Qualifications Manager tools from their homepage or from the Tools menu.