How it works
If you've set up your zones with bookable workspaces, use labels to:
- Help employees identify the number of the workspace
- Provide an easy way to check a space's availability on Onlocation Mobile
- Make an ad-hoc workspace booking using Onlocation Mobile
- Schedule to work in the workspace in the future
Workspace labels include the name of the space, the zone name, the zone group name (if there is one), and a scannable QR code.
You can print the labels using either a badge pass label printer or a standard desktop printer. Once printed, place the labels on each of your workspaces.
Printer and label options
Supported badge pass label printers include:
- Dymo 450 and 450 Turbo
- Brother QL Series
- TEMPBadge BP4
- ID card printers
The following label sheets can be printed using a desktop printer:
- A4, 99.1 x 38.1 mm (14 labels per sheet)
- Letter, 4" x 1.33" inches (14 labels per sheet)
In your browser printer settings, set the size to A4 or Letter, set margins to none, scale to 100, and turn off printing headers and footers.
Before you start
Before you can use workspace labels, you need to:
- Add your zone groups, zones, and space details. Make sure the names are less than 40 characters so they print clearly.
- Set up your web browser to print labels.
- Invite your employees to use OnLocation Mobile and ask them to give the app camera access. They can only scan QR codes if the app is allowed to access the camera.
- If you'd like employees to make future bookings, set up employee scheduling.
Print your workspace labels
To print the workspace labels:
- Go to Locations, then select the location from the drop-down list.
- Select Access Control Points & Zones.
- Select the Zones tab.
- Click Print Labels
- Select All or choose the zone that you'd like to print the labels for.
- Choose your printer type.
- Select the label size.
- Click Print.
- Check the label preview in your browser; the below example is for an A4 sheet. You may need to update your settings as listed above. Click Print.