The People Presence Report is very robust with the ability to filter in many ways, export records, and customize your view. You can access the People Presence Report as a Reports User by navigating to Reporting > People Presence.
The People Presence Report can be manipulated through various filters to show you the exact information you need about all people (Employees, Service Providers, and Visitors) who have signed into WhosOnLocation at any time.
Location - Use the dropdown menu at the top to choose which location you'd like to view or all locations.
Data Source - Choose between Visitors, Service Providers, and Employees.
Report Period - Select the period you want to view. There are many pre-set periods, but you can also create a custom period.
Filter by Search Query - Search for a name or organization.
Custom Filters - Filter by any basic question that has been set up and answered in questionnaire manager, as well as other options such as sign-in mode and zone visited.
View Infographic - Shows a bar graph of the people selected by the filters.
View Report - Shows a table of the people selected by the filters. The table has more detailed information, and you can change which information is displayed using the View Columns and #Records dropdown menus.
To export the report, click Export Report on the View Report screen. There are two export options:
- Export as a CSV file - Exports all available information on the people selected by the filters regardless of currently viewed columns. If you're exporting a large number of records, you'll receive an in-app message notifying you when the CSV export is ready.
- Export as a PDF file - Exports the first 8 columns of information being viewed in the current report based on selected filters and columns. There is a 1000 record limit for PDF exports.
Record Erase/Purge is only available for Visitor records and can be accessed through the View Report screen. It allows you to either erase the visitor data from a record or delete it entirely from the reporting section.
Erasing a record will permanently remove the personal information of a visitor from a record in your report but will keep the record so that your statistics stay accurate. This is a required feature under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
Purging a record will delete the record entirely from your report but will keep a record of it in your Audit. This is used for test data only and does not adhere to GDPR standards because the visitor’s personal information is kept.
- Click the red Record Erase/Purge.
- Click Continue on the information pop-up.
- Select the records you want to erase/purge using the checkboxes on the right-hand side of the screen.
- Click the Run an Action dropdown menu.
- Select either Erase Records or Purge Records.
- Click Run Action.
- Click OK (for purge) or Erase Selected Records (for erase) on the confirmation pop-up.
A purged record will no longer appear in the reporting section and will not be counted against your total visitor sign-ins for your account. Account Owners can view purged records through the Purged Records Audit.
An erased record will show that the record has been erased. You can see details of the erasure by activating the columns Erased, Erased By, and Erased Date.