You can set automatic notifications to send to people before their certification expires. The certification owner manages each certification and they are assigned this role when the certification is set up.
Separate emails are sent to the holders and certification owners of expiring certifications, and a different email is sent depending on which notice is being sent. You can edit each of these in this section.
To edit the certification expiry notification settings:
- Go to Tools > Certifications Management.
- Select Certification Expiry Notifications from the left-hand menu.
- In the Notification Recipients tab, select who you'd like to notify when the certification is due to expire. You can choose to notify the certification owner and/or holder.
- In the Notification Send Settings tab, set up your notification send settings:
Notice 1 - The first email that will send to your chosen recipients, click on the drop-down menu to select how many days before expiry you want this to send. If you only want to send one reminder before expiry, set this using notice 1.
Notice 2 - The final reminder that will send before a certification expires, click the drop-down menu to select how many days before expiry you want this to send.
Notice 3 - An email that sends out one day after a certification expires, you can select whether or not to send this.
- In the Notification Email Editor tab, edit the notification emails that will be sent.
- Click Save.