Learn how to update your OnPass send settings. You need the OnPass Manager user role to access these settings.
When a pre-registered visitor event is created, the visitor can receive their OnPass:
- Automatically when they complete their profile
- Automatically at the time the event was created
- Sent manually by an employee
Choose your OnPass send settings
- Go to Tools > OnPass Management.
- Click View next to your OnPass.
- Select the Automated Sending tab.
- Choose the OnPass send method:
Once the visitor completes their profile - will send the OnPass once a visitor has completed their visitor profile
As soon as the event is created - will send the OnPass as soon as an event has been created in OnLocation
Do not send automatically - Will not automatically send an OnPass. Send OnPasses from Sign In/Out Manager or in the My Pre-Registered Visitors screen.
- Select Save & Close.
The OnPass will now send depending on your chosen setting.