Create a new notice
- Go to Locations, then select the location from the drop-down list.
- Select Important Notices from the left-hand menu.
- Click Create a New Notice.
- Enter the Notice Name.
- Set the Notice Type to Acknowledgment.
- Enter the details. See below for more information on these.
- (Optional) Click Preview Notice to check it's been set up correctly.
- Click Save.
The notice will be published either immediately, if using today’s date, or on the selected date.
Click here for details on how Acknowledgment notices are displayed.
The following details can be added to an acknowledgment notice:
- Notice Name - The title of the notice. This is used to identify it in your reporting and will be displayed to the user.
- Display Notice on - Whether the notice should be displayed at sign in or sign out.
- Publish Date - The date you want the acknowledgment to be viewed from. This can be set to a date in the future.
- Archive Date - The date you want the acknowledgment to stop being viewed.
- Frequency - The frequency you want the acknowledgment to be viewed; only once or continuously through the published period.
- Notice Message - The message you want your audience to acknowledge.
- Audience - The audience that will be presented the acknowledgment.
- Font Size - To set the size of the text in the acknowledgment. You can preview the notice before publishing to see how large the text will be.
You can customize the wording of the response options and request more information based on their response in this section:
- Acknowledge Button - The green button used for acknowledging a notice.
- Response Required when Acknowledged - Whether more information is required when selecting the acknowledge option.
- Do Not Acknowledge Button - The red button used when not acknowledging a notice.
- Response Required when Not Acknowledged - Whether more information is required when selecting the do not acknowledge option.
If you are using the multi-language add-on, you can add translations for your acknowledgment notices so they are displayed in your selected language.
WolMobile is not translated so users signing in using this method will always be presented with acknowledgments in English.
To add/edit available translations:
- Click Edit Translations. A translation widget will pop up on-screen.
- Select the language to translate.
- Enter the translations.
- Click Save Changes.
To view the status of your acknowledgment notices, check the acknowledgment notices report.