About certificates of learning
Certificates of learning are issued when someone completes an online induction course.
Your organization can set up five different templates. When you create an induction course, you can choose which certificate template to use.
Each certificate includes:
- Logo (optional)
- Organization name
- Learner name and organization
- Induction course name
- Date completed
- Expiration date
- The issuing authority
Edit a certificate template
- Go to Tools > Induction Management.
- Select Certificate of Learning Templates from the menu on the left.
- Select a template tab.
- Add a template name.
- Upload a logo.
- Choose if there's an issuing authority for the certificate. If there is, select the employee or enter the person's details.
- Click Preview to download a PDF of the certificate to check the details.
- Click Save and Close.