Set up the multi-language add-on for your account and choose the languages for your locations. You need the Account Owner user role to enable the add-on.
There are two steps to set up the multi-language add-on:
- Enable the add-on in your account.
- Set up the available languages at your locations.
Find out which languages can currently be used in your locations.
Enable the add-on
You must have the Account Owner user role to enable add-ons:
- Go to Tools > Accounts.
- Select Add-on Management from the left-hand menu.
- Set Multi-Language to Yes.
- Set the Locations Activated field to either All or Selected. If set to Selected, click the drop-down menu and select the locations.
- Click Save.
Set up multi-language at your locations
You must have the Administrator or Account Owner role to access these settings:
- Go to Locations, then select the location from the drop-down list.
- Select Multi-Language.
- Select the languages to make active on your kiosk.
- Select the languages to make active for Sign In/Out Manager.
- Select the default language for your location.
- Click Save.
The selected languages will be available for selection on your kiosk and/or Sign In/Out Manager.
- When the language is changed on your kiosk, it will revert to the default language after each sign-in.
- When the language is changed in Sign In/Out Manager, it is only changed for the person who is using it at the time, and it will remain in that language for that person unless changed again.
- Badges passes will print in the default language of the location.
- Guest arrival notifications (email, push, and SMS) will also send in your location’s default language.
- All standard text is automatically translated for you. All custom fields can be translated by your team.