Learn how to use the acknowledgment option in the important notices add-on to create a pandemic visitor policy statement that the visitor must acknowledge.
If the visitor signs in on a kiosk, they must acknowledge the statement. If the visitor is signed in by a receptionist, the receptionist reads the statement to the visitor and asks them for their acknowledgment.
Create a new acknowledgment notice
- Go to Locations, then select your location from the drop-down.
- Select Important Notices.
- Click Create a new Notice.
- Select Acknowledgment as your notice type.
- Enter a notice name (for example "Pandemic Visitor Policy Acknowledgement").
- Select Sign In.
- Set the publish date for when your notice needs to be live. It will go live at midnight on the date selected, or immediately if you select today's date.
- Set the archive date this being the day the Notice is removed from your sign in process
- Set the frequency to Each time the person signs in/out during the Published Period.
- Enter your notice message.
- Select Visitors as your audience.
- Select Medium or Large as your font size.
- Change the default acknowledge button to read I Acknowledge.
- Set Response Required when Acknowledged to No.
- Change the default Do Not Acknowledge button to read I Do Not Accept.
- Click Preview Notice, then make any necessary edits
- Click Save.
Next step: Acknowledgments of your pandemic visitor policy acknowledgment notice are visible in the Acknowledgment Notice reports.