If you have multiple locations in WhosOnLocation, assign them to location groups to make them easier to manage. You need the Administrator user role to access these settings.
Use location groups to:
- Find a location if you have many in your WhosOnLocation account
- Run the People Presence report by group
- Activate global custom questionnaires for all locations in a group
To add, edit, or delete a location group:
- Go to Locations, then select the location from the drop-down list.
- Select Location details.
- Next to Location Groups, click Manage.
Select a group, then click Close.
Click Manage Options to add a new group, remove a group, or rename a group. Click Finish Editing once you're finished.
- Click Close.
- Click Save.