Install the OnLocation Kiosk app to sign guests and employees in or out using an iPad.
How it works
OnLocation Kiosk is our iPad-friendly sign in/out kiosk, used for managing the presence of your visitors, contractors, and employees.
OnLocation Kiosk includes the following features:
- Sign in/out visitors, contractors, and employees.
- Display a QR code for touchless sign in. Guests can sign in/out from their smartphone.
- Print badge passes to Bluetooth or AirPlay-compatible label printers.
- Capture your visitors' photo during guest sign in.
- Quick scan in and out using Socket Mobile Bluetooth barcode/RFID scanners or using the built-in iPad camera.
- Take receipt of deliveries.
To use OnLocation Kiosk, you need an iPad running on iPadOS 10.0 or later.
OnLocation Kiosk does not support vertical orientation. Some features don't display well in portrait mode.
Before you start
Make sure you have:
Set up OnLocation Kiosk
- On your iPad, find Location Kiosk in the App Store.
- Tap Get next to OnLocation Kiosk, then tap Install.
- Open the app, then log in using the username and password you created while setting up the kiosk.
- (Optional) if you need to print badge passes, click the menu icon, then select Kiosk Settings, enter your PIN, tap Continue, then configure your printer settings.
Next step: Update the iPad auto-lock settings to stop the screen from locking when the device isn't in use.