How it works
WolKiosk is our iPad-friendly sign in/out kiosk, used for managing the presence of your visitors, contractors, and employees.
WolKiosk includes the following features:
- Sign in/out visitors, contractors, and employees.
- Display a QR code for touchless sign in. Guests can sign in/out from their smartphone.
- Print badge passes to Bluetooth or AirPlay-compatible label printers.
- Capture your visitors' photo during guest sign in.
- Quick scan in and out using Socket Mobile Bluetooth barcode/RFID scanners or using the built-in iPad camera.
- Take receipt of deliveries.
To use WolKiosk, you need an iPad running on iPadOS 10.0 or later.
Before you start
Make sure you have:
Set up WolKiosk
- On your iPad, find WolKiosk in the App Store.
- Tap Get next to WolKiosk, then tap Install.
- Open WolKiosk, then log in using the username and password you created while setting up the kiosk.
- (Optional) if you need to print badge passes, click the menu icon, then select Kiosk Settings, enter your PIN, tap Continue, then configure your printer settings
- Sign in your first visitor.
Update the iPad auto-lock settings to stop the screen from locking when the device isn't in use.