About the report
You can't access inactive locations in MRI OnLocation unless the Account Owner signs up to a new pricing plan. However, the sign in/out records for the location are available in the People Presence report for 90 days after the location was made inactive.
The People Presence report includes the details of anyone who has signed into your location. You can set up the report to include the exact information you need to access:
- Data Source – Choose between visitors, contractors, or employees
- Report Period – Select the time period you’d like to view
- Filter by Search Query – Search for a name or organization
- Custom Filters – Filter by a basic question, sign-in mode, or zone visited
To learn about the full functionality of the People Presence report, check the Help Center article.
Access the report
- Go to Reporting > People Presence.
- Click the location name, then click the advanced icon.
- Select the checkbox next to Show inactive locations, then select the inactive location.
- Select the data source (person type), report period, and any filters to narrow the data.
- Click View Report.
- Click Export Report, then click Export as CSV file or Export as PDF file to save a copy of the report.