Open OnLocation Mobile and flip your phone horizontally to show your access summary to frontline staff. It includes key information like your name, location permissions, inductions, and when you signed in.
How it works
OnLocation Mobile includes an in-built access summary for each user. It displays when the user flips their phone horizontally while on either the home screen or their profile.
The access summary can be used like a digital ID card. Employees or contractors can show it to frontline staff as they enter a location, who can check that they've signed in and meet the entry requirements for the site.
The summary header is blue if the user has signed in or grey if they are signed out.
The access summary contains the following information:
- Organization name
- Email address
- Sign in location
- Date, and time
- QR code to sign in/out
- Phone number
- Access token
- Location access
- Contractor ID (contractors only)
If you don't want the access summary to show when you rotate your phone, turn off this setting in your app preferences. You can still access the summary from the app menu.
Show your access summary
To view the access summary when signed in:
- Open OnLocation Mobile, then sign in.
- Flip your phone horizontally to view your basic information.
- Swipe left to view any access tokens your organization have assigned to you. You can use this barcode or QR code to sign in/out.
- Swipe left to view your location access.
Any location you have access to will display. If a location has a denied status, the date you're permitted on-site may have expired, or you're missing the required induction or certification.
Contractors only: Tap the organization name to switch organizations and view your access to their locations.
- Swipe left to view your inductions.
- Swipe left to view your certifications.
- Flip your phone back to portrait mode to close the summary.