How it works
With employee scheduling, employees can use OnLocation Mobile to schedule when they'll be working on-site.
The settings can be managed at both a global and location level. An Administrator for a location can choose to turn off the global settings and select the settings that work best for their location.
Scheduling settings include:
- Choose if bookings can be made for a full day or hourly
- Allow global roaming employees to make bookings at locations they are visiting
- Limit bookings to the location's occupancy limit
- Prevent employees who have not made a booking from signing in
- Limit bookings to operating hours
- Choose how far in advance employees can make a booking
Update the scheduling settings
- Go to Locations, then select the location from the drop-down list.
- Select Employee Scheduling.
- Select No next to Use global settings.
- Choose the scheduling mode: Whole day or Hourly.
- Select the checkbox to allow Global Roamers to schedule when they’ll be working from a location other than their home location.
- Select the checkbox to limit the number of employee bookings to the occupancy limit for the location.
- Select the checkbox to prevent employees from signing in if they haven’t set their schedule in advance.
- Choose if bookings should be limited to the operating houses: No Limit, Operating Hours, Limit by curfew.
- Choose how far in advance schedules are available to employees: 24 hours, 7 days, 1 month, 3 months, 1 year.
- Click Save.