With scheduling, employees in your organization can use OnLocation Mobile to schedule where they'll be working. You need the Account Owner user role to access these settings.
While enabling the add-on, you are prompted to select the global settings for all locations using employee scheduling. Settings include:
- Choose if bookings can be made for a full day or hourly
- Allow global roaming employees to make bookings at locations they are visiting
- Limit bookings to the location's occupancy limit
- Prevent employees who have not made a booking from signing in
- Limit bookings to operating hours
- How far in advance bookings can be made
Locations can opt to choose their own settings later.
Enable the add-on
- Go to Tools > Account.
- Select Add-on Management from the left-hand menu.
- Select Yes next to Employee Scheduling.
- Select the locations to enable scheduling for, choose either All or Selected then select the locations.
- Choose the scheduling mode: Whole day or Hourly.
- Select the checkbox to allow Global Roamers to schedule when they’ll be working from a location other than their home location.
- Select the checkbox to limit the number of employee bookings to the occupancy limit for the location.
- Select the checkbox to prevent employees from signing in if they haven’t set their schedule in advance.
- Choose if bookings should be limited to the operating houses: No Limit, Operating Hours, Limit by curfew.
- Choose how far in advance schedules can be made.
- Click Save.
- Click Save on the Add-On Management screen.