Learn how to enable the SCORM Cloud integration. You need the Account Owner or IT Manager user role to access these settings in WhosOnLocation.
Before you start
Before you can set up the integration, make sure you have:
- Signed up for a paid SCORM Cloud account and made a note of your App ID and Secret Key
- Uploaded your induction course in SCORM Cloud
Enable the integration in WhosOnLocation
Once your SCORM Cloud account is set up and you’ve uploaded your course, set up the integration in WhosOnLocation:
- Log in to WhosOnLocation.
- Go to Tools > Account.
- Select Integrations from the left-side menu.
- Click SCORM Cloud.
- Click Enable, then click Confirm to activate the integration.
- Next to SCORM Cloud, click Manage Settings.
- Enter your SCORM Cloud App ID and Secret Key. These are available in WhosOnLocation application screen in SCORM Cloud.
- To test the connection with your device, click Test Connection. If it’s successful, you’ll see a message that the connection is successful.
- Click Save, then click Back to Integrations.
Add your induction course in WhosOnLocation.