Learn how to enable the SCORM Cloud integration. You need the Account Owner or IT Support user role to access these settings in MRI OnLocation.
Before you start
Before you can set up the integration, make sure you have:
- Signed up for a paid SCORM Cloud account and made a note of your App ID and Secret Key
- Uploaded your induction course in SCORM Cloud
Enable the integration in OnLocation
Once your SCORM Cloud account is set up and you’ve uploaded your course, set up the integration in OnLocation:
- Log in to OnLocation.
- Go to Tools > Account.
- Select Integrations from the left-side menu.
- Click SCORM Cloud.
- Click Enable, then click Confirm to activate the integration.
- Next to SCORM Cloud, click Manage Settings.
- Enter your SCORM Cloud App ID and Secret Key. These are available in the OnLocation application screen in SCORM Cloud.
- To test the connection with your device, click Test Connection. If it’s successful, you’ll see a message that the connection is successful.
- Click Save, then click Back to Integrations.
Next step: Add your induction course in OnLocation.