Record certifications in employee profiles using the certifications manager add-on. An employee with the Certifications Manager user role can manage your organization’s certification list.
How it works
Use the certifications management add-on to:
- Keep track of whether an employee's qualifications, certifications, health records, and accreditations are current
- Comply with workplace regulations
- Monitor whether an employee is permitted to carry out a task while on-site
Once you've enabled the add-on, you can:
- Add certification
- Add a certification to an employee profile
- Set up expiry notifications
- Report on certifications
Certifications are also available for contractors.
Enable the add-on
Certifications Management is an add-on that must be activated by the Account Owner.
To activate the add-on:
- Go to Tools > Account.
- Select Add-on Management from the menu on the left.
- Click Yes next to the Certifications Management add-on.
- Click Save.
Next step: Give an employee in your organization the Certifications Manager user role.