What's included in an OnPass
Your OnPass Manager chooses the content for email confirmations for a specific location.
A basic OnPass can include:
- Date and Time of Visit
- Host Name
- Host Contact Details
- Location of Visit
An OnPass can also include:
- Address and Map of the location
- On Arrival Instructions
- Car Parking tips
- Guest Wi-Fi Instructions
- Evacuation Procedures
- Neighborhood Tips like accommodation recommendations, airport details, local dining and coffee shops, taxi numbers
- QR or Barcode - visitors can use this to scan in and out either via a mobile device or by printing off the OnPass.
On receipt of the OnPass, visitors can add the meeting event to their calendar, view meeting details, and any neighborhood tips.
Set up OnPass
To send OnPass email confirmations:
- Your Account Owner must enable the OnPass add-on in the account settings.
- Assign the OnPass Manager user role to the employee who will manage the OnPass settings.
- Activate OnPass for each of your locations.
- Set up the OnPass email template.
- (Optional) Set up visitor pre-registration questionnaire invitations and/or the calendar invites integration to send your OnPasses automatically.