To create a trigger you must first enable to Triggers add-on and be assigned the Administrator and Triggers Manager user roles. To see how to do this, check out our article Enabling Trigger Add-On and Assigning User Role.
Once this is done, sign into the WhosOnLocation application, and from the Home screen:
1. Go to Tools > Locations
2. Click View next to the location you want to set up a trigger in
3. Select Triggers from the left-hand menu
4. Click Create a New Trigger
5. Enter the Trigger Name, Click Active for Trigger Status, Select the Trigger Method (for more information, see our helpdesk article Trigger Events)
6. Click Next
7. Add Trigger Rules by clicking the green Create a New Rule button for either the ALL or the ANY section (for more information, see our helpdesk article Trigger Rules)
8. Click Next
9. Add Trigger Actions by clicking the green Create a New Action button (for more information, see our helpdesk article Trigger Actions)
10. Click Save & Close
Your trigger will now be active and working straight away. If you want to clone your trigger in the same location, just click the Clone button. If you want to clone your trigger to a new location, select it using the checkbox, and use the Run an Action menu to do so. For more information, see our helpdesk article How to Clone a Trigger.