About photo capture
When someone signs into your location, you can capture their photo on a kiosk or on the Sign In/Out Manager's computer. Photos can be included on badge passes or in arrival notifications. This provides greater visibility of who is on-site.
To use photo capture during sign in, you must turn on the photo capture question in Sign In/Out Questions.
|Visitor arrival notification||Badge pass|
Turn on photo capture
- Go to Locations, then select the location from the drop-down list.
- Select Sign In/Out Questions.
- Select the Visitors, Contractors, or Employees tab.
- Select the Photo Capture sub-tab.
- Select the Activate checkbox.
- Select the Required checkbox to make photo capture mandatory.
- Select the Host notification checkbox if you want the photo included in the arrival notification.
- Select the photo capture frequency. Choose from every visit, every 30 days, 90 days, 180 days, or 1 year.
- Select the length of time you'll store the photos in OnLocation.
- Select the checkbox next to Privacy Statement if you want to include a disclaimer. You can edit the disclaimer in the text box to align with your company policy.
- Click Save.