Photo capture provides extra customization for badge passes and better visibility to hosts by sending an image of their guest through email when they sign in.
You must enable this option to take photos of visitors, contractors, and employees from Sign In/Out Manager and kiosks set up in this location.
Activate photo capture
- Go to Locations, then select the location from the drop-down list.
- Select Questionnaire Manager.
- Select the Visitors, Contractors, or Employees tab.
- Select the Photo Capture tab.
- Select Activate.
- (Optional) Select Required to make photo capture mandatory.
- (Optional) Select Answer Share if you want the photo to be included in the arrival notification.
- Select the Photo Capture Frequency.
- Select the length of time you'll retain photos in the Photo Retention Policy field.
- (Optional) Select Privacy Statement if you want to include a disclaimer to display below the photo capture. You can edit the disclaimer in the text box to align with your company policy.
- Click Save.
Photo capture will now be live and automatically required as configured in the frequency for the Sign In/Out Manager.