About the visitor profile
If your location uses pre-registration questionnaire invitations, a pre-registered visitor will receive an email with the event details and a link to their visitor profile.
The profile opens in their web browser. The visitor doesn't need an app or an OnLocation login to access it.
The pre-visit experience
This visitor pre-registration experience uses the following features:
- Automatic visitor pre-registration questionnaire invitations
- Activated a custom questionnaire for visitor pre-registration
- The calendar invites integration
- Automatic OnPass meeting email confirmations
When an employee adds a visitor to a meeting in their calendar, the visitor will:
- Receive an email from Google or Outlook calendar showing the meeting details. They can confirm their attendance to add the event to their calendar.
- At a specified time before the event, they will receive an email asking them to complete their visitor profile. Click Complete your profile to open the profile in their web browser.
- They can check the event details, then click Next to answer the pre-registration questions.
- They'll answer any basic questions, like their contact details and if they require evacuation assistance. Click Next.
- They are asked to answer any custom questions. Click Next.
- They'll see a list of their basic question answers and the name of the custom questionnaire they have completed. The visitor can edit their answers or click Save to confirm.
- Click Add this event to your calendar to save the event in their calendar.
- Finally, they'll receive an OnPass with the visit details and any quick sign in options.