With scheduling, employees in your organization can use OnLocation Mobile to schedule when they'll be working on-site. You need the Account Owner user role to access these settings.
While enabling the add-on, you are prompted to select the global settings for all locations using employee scheduling. Settings include:
- Choose if bookings can be made for a full day or hourly
- Allow global roaming employees to make bookings at locations they are visiting
- Limit bookings to the location's occupancy limit
- Prevent employees who have not made a booking from signing in
- Limit bookings to operating hours
- Choose how far in advance employees can make a booking
Locations can opt to choose their own settings later.
Enable the add-on
- Go to Tools > Account.
- Select Add-on Management from the left-hand menu.
- Select Yes next to Employee Scheduling.
- Select the locations to enable scheduling for, choose either All or Selected then select the locations.
- Choose the scheduling mode: Whole day or Hourly.
- Select the checkbox to allow Global Roamers to schedule when they’ll be working from a location other than their home location.
- Select the checkbox to limit the number of employee bookings to the occupancy limit for the location.
- Select the checkbox to prevent employees from signing in if they haven’t set their schedule in advance.
- Choose if bookings should be limited to the operating houses: No Limit, Operating Hours, Limit by curfew.
- Choose how far in advance schedules are available to employees: 24 hours, 7 days, 1 month, 3 months, 1 year.
- Click Save.
- Click Save on the Add-On Management screen.