How it works
Access tokens are a unique barcode, QR code, or RFID for employees and contractors to scan while they sign in or out. You can check if your administrator has assigned you a token, by looking at the second slide in your access summary.
If you have been assigned a token, you can install a widget on your phone so you can scan it on a kiosk.
The widget is available on both iOS and Android and you can choose from two sizes.
On an iPhone, you can display the widget on your home screen or on the Today View. On an Android device, it can be added to your home screen.
Add the widget
- On your home screen, touch and hold an empty area until the apps jiggle.
- Tap the Add icon in the upper-left corner.
- Scroll down and select OnLocation.
- Swipe across to choose either the small or large size access token widget, then tap Add Widget.
- Tap Done.
- On your home screen, touch and hold an empty part of the screen.
- Tap Widgets.
- Tap OnLocation, then touch and hold the access token widget you'd like to use.
- Slide the widget to where you want to show it. Lift your finger.
Sign in using a token
- Tap Sign In on the kiosk.
- Select Employee.
- Scan the token using the attached scanner.
- Depending on your organization's settings, you will either be signed in, or you'll be asked to answer some questions.