Learn how to create a SCORM induction course in WhosOnLocation. You need the Induction Manager user role to access these settings.
Before you start
Before you can create the course, make sure you have:
- Signed up for a paid account and uploaded your induction course in SCORM Cloud
- Enabled the SCORM Cloud integration in WhosOnLocation
Create an induction course
To create and activate a SCORM induction course:
- Go to Tools > Induction Management.
- Click Create a New Induction Course.
- In the Course Details tab, select SCORM Cloud as the course type.
- Select the course in the SCORM Cloud Course Content field.
- Enter the course name.
- (Optional) Enter a description so other users with access to the induction tools can see the purpose, scope, or intent of this course.
- (Optional) Set any restrictions on who can manage this course. If none selected, any induction manager can access and manage this course.
- Click Next.
- In the Learners tab, select who can access this e and if there are any locations, departments, or role type restrictions.
- Choose how often this course needs to be renewed.
- Set if you want this course to automatically deny access to learners if it has expired.
- Click Next.
- In the Certificate of Learning tab, select the applicable learning template.
- Click Save.
- (Optional) On the Induction Courses screen, click Preview to check that the connection is working with SCORM Cloud.
- Click the status next to the SCORM course.
- Click Activate.
Next step: Invite your learners to do the course.