Before enabling your Brivo integration, we recommend you configure your WhosOnLocation and Brivo accounts so that they can be seamlessly integrated. To do this, you need to:
- Set Up Locations in WhosOnLocation and Brivo.
- Set up Access Points in WhosOnLocation for each Door in Brivo.
- Enter all Employees and/or Contractors in either Brivo or WhosOnLocation.
Once set up, you need to:
- Complete a Brivo API form (available from your Brivo reseller).
- Submit the completed form to firstname.lastname@example.org to gain your API Key.
Enabling the Integration
Now your account is fully set up, and you have your API Key, you can enable your Brivo integration.
- Go to Tools > Account.
- Select Integrations from the left-hand menu.
- Select the Brivo integration.
- Click Enable.
- Click Confirm in the pop-up.
This will take you to the Enabled Integrations page where you can start the setup wizard to set up the integration. You will need your Brivo login details and API Key to begin this setup.