Before you start
Before enabling the Brivo integration, configure your WhosOnLocation and Brivo accounts so that they can be seamlessly integrated. To do this:
- Set up locations in WhosOnLocation and Brivo
- Set up access points in WhosOnLocation for each door in Brivo
- Enter all employees and/or contractors in either Brivo or WhosOnLocation
Once set up:
- Complete a Brivo API form (available from your Brivo reseller)
- Submit the completed form to email@example.com to get your API Key
Enable the Integration
Now your account is set up, and you have your API Key, enable the Brivo integration:
- Go to Tools > Account.
- Select Integrations from the left-hand menu.
- Select the Brivo integration.
- Click Enable, then click Confirm in the pop-up.
From the Enabled Integrations tab, click Manage Settings to set up the integration. You will need your Brivo login details and API Key.