Learn how to enable the Brivo integration. You need the Account Owner or IT Support user role to access these settings.
Before you start
Before enabling the Brivo integration, configure your WhosOnLocation and Brivo accounts so that they can be seamlessly integrated. To do this:
- Set up locations in WhosOnLocation and Brivo
- Set up access points in WhosOnLocation for each door in Brivo
- Enter all employees and/or contractors in either Brivo or WhosOnLocation
Once set up:
- Complete a Brivo API form (available from your Brivo reseller)
- Submit the completed form to email@example.com to get your API Key
Enable the Integration
Now your account is set up, and you have your API Key, enable the Brivo integration:
- Go to Tools > Account.
- Select Integrations from the left-hand menu.
- Select the Brivo integration.
- Click Enable, then click Confirm in the pop-up.
Next step: From the Enabled Integrations tab, set up the integration. You will need your Brivo login details and API Key.