An employee with MRI OnLocation login permission can pre-register a guest to visit themselves or a colleague. This streamlines guest management at your reception and improves visitor security.
How it works
- Pre-register anybody to visit your location, including answering questions activated by your organization
- Create personal guest groups
- Create a personal frequent guest list
- Make a visit event a recurring event to repeat daily, weekly, monthly, or yearly
- Set the recurring event to end after it has repeated X number of times or on a specific date
- Add a visit event message for the Sign In/Out Manager
- (If enabled) Send the pre-registered guest a pre-visit questionnaire or OnPass visit confirmation email
Employees can pre-register visitors either from the Pre-register Visitors screen or by uploading a list of visitors using the CSV spreadsheet template.
Manage your visitors
- Pre-register a visitor
- Send an OnPass or questionnaire to your pre-registered visitor
- Add and manage your visitor groups
- Manage your frequent visitor list
If your organization is using the calendar invites integration, pre-register your visitors by adding them to a meeting in your calendar.