Any employee with MRI OnLocation login permission can pre-register a guest to visit themselves or a colleague. This streamlines guest management at your reception and improves visitor security.
How it works
- Pre-register anybody to visit your location, including answering questions activated by your organization
- Create visitor groups
- Create a personal saved visitor list
- Make a visit event a recurring event to repeat daily, weekly, monthly, or yearly
- Set the recurring event to end after it has repeated X number of times or on a specific date
- Add instructions or message for the Sign In/Out Manager
- (If enabled) Send the pre-registered guest a pre-visit questionnaire or OnPass visit confirmation email
Employees can pre-register visitors a number of ways. Check with your administrator to find out the preferred method for your organization.