OnLocation web application
Every employee with OnLocation login permission can log in and access the basic employee functions like:
- Managing their OnLocation profile
- Manually sign into their location
- Resetting their password
- Pre-register visitors
- Building their frequent visitor list by CSV import
- Adding or updating visitor arrival notifications
- Subscribing to OnLocation communications
- Adding certifications (if self-managed certifications have been set up)
- If OnLocation Mobile is enabled, they can generate a new activation code from their profile.
- If they are a OnEvac user, they can view their OnEvac code.
To get started, employees can click on one of the tasks on the home page, or click their name on the top right corner, then select My Profile.
If your organization uses the mobile app, employees can:
- Sign in or out with the app
- Receive instant messages
- Send an SOS
- Schedule when they'll be working on-site and book a workspace (if enabled for their location)
View the OnLocation Mobile user articles for more information.