There are different types of content you can add to an eLearning induction course including text, images, video, and questions. Learn more about the types of content you can add to your course.
Before you start
Before you can add content and build your induction course, make sure you have:
- Created a new eLearning course in MRI OnLocation
- Added any course assets, including video, images, and documents
Add content to your course
Once your course has been created, add the content:
- Go to Tools > Induction Management.
- Click Course next to the induction course.
- Add content blocks from the right-hand sidebar by dragging them into the page.
- Click on the content to edit it using the tools on the top of the screen.
- Click Save Page on the bottom of the screen.
- Click Manage Options, then click New Option.
- Enter the name of the topic, then click Save. You will only need to create a new topic when you reach a new section of the induction course.
- Click Close.
- Enter the name of the page, then click Save.
Use the library feature to save pages for future use or add previously saved pages to your current course.
- Click New Page to add a new page, then repeat the above steps (as required).
- When all content has been added, click Close at the bottom of the screen.
Add a question
You can add questions to relevant pages as you create the content for them.
- Click Questions at the bottom of the screen.
- Click Add a Question.
- Enter in the question you want to ask.
- Choose the type of question:
Single Choice - Multiple choice with one correct answer
Multiple Choice - Multiple choice questions with the possibility of more than one option selected as the correct answer
Pick Correct Image - User chooses their answer from the images presented
- (For multichoice questions only) Click Add an Option to add each option, then select the checkbox next to the correct answer.
- Select the number of attempts the learner has before failing the question.
- Click Save Question.
All of your pages are saved in the left-hand sidebar for you to revisit and edit at any stage.