How it works
WolMobile is a touchless sign-in and out app for employees and contractors (service providers, suppliers, and vendors) and is designed to make it easier for your organization to maintain safe workplaces by ensuring it knows who is on-site and who is not. It enables organizations to alert its users (employees and contractors) of any incidents, hazards, or other safety or security issues as they enter or leave a location.
WolMobile features include:
- Manually sign in/out of a location – Users can sign in/out of any locations using WolMobile. They can also sign into specific zones and change their zones as they move about.
- Tag yourself as working remotely – Users can sign in using the Work Remotely status.
- Automatically sign in/out – Users automatically signed in/out of a location with a geofence.
- Receive important notices on arrival or exit – Use the important notices feature to inform of an upcoming event or to remind them of specific responsibilities.
- SOS alarm – This allows users to activate a request for assistance from their mobile, instantly sending their details and location to designated SOS Responders. Location services must be enabled and permission to use granted to send a user's location.
- Visitor arrival push notifications – Employees can receive free push notifications to alert them whenever a visitor or other guest arrives on-site.
- WolMobile is a native app to both iOS and Android and requires access to different phone services to fully operate including location services and push notifications.
- WolMobile relies on having up-to-date sign-in and out information for a location. Every time you use WolMobile it will check for any updates your WhosOnLocation Administrator(s) may have changed (for example the posting of a new 'incident alert'). Therefore, an internet connection is required for the app to work.
Minimum operating system
- Minimum iOS version: 10
- Minimum Android version: 5
These user opt-in services must be turned on and permission to use them granted to the WolMobile app.
- Location Services: Required to use GeoLocation features including auto-sign in/out using a Geofence.
- Notifications: Required to receive push notifications for guest arrival and important notices.
- Bluetooth: Required to be turned on if using beacons to assist with auto sign-in/out. Permission for using Bluetooth does not need to be granted manually or in the app settings.