The Sign In/Out Manager is a feature that comes with all WhosOnLocation subscriptions. It enables staffed reception or security guard teams to sign in/out visitors, contractors, and employees.
Reception and/or security guard teams use the Sign In/Out Manager and are referenced as the “Sign In/Out Manager” within the application.
A Sign In/Out Manager can manage one or many locations and only those assigned the role can access this feature.
A Sign In/Out Manager can:
- Sign In/Out visitors, contractors, and employees
- View everyone currently signed in and export as a PDF
- View reports of historical sign-in activity
- Pre-register visitors
If these features are enabled by their WhosOnLocation Administrator, they can also:
- Activate a panic alarm in an emergency
- Enter delivery arrivals and automatically notify employees
- Select the language they use for Sign In/Out Manager
Find out how to assign the Sign In/Out Manager user role.