Contractors are external organizations or individuals who provide a service to your organization. They may be contractors, suppliers, sub-contractors, sole traders, or consultants. In MRI OnLocation, contractors have two types of profiles:
- Organization profile - This contains the legal name of the contractor organization, and other key pieces of information like location access, contracts, insurances, and members.
- Members profile - the profiles of the people that are employed by a contractor organization to deliver a service or product to your organization.
Contractor management features
Organizations that use contractors and suppliers will, in most situations, be required by policy or regulation to:
- Keep a record of the names of contracting and supplier organizations.
- Keep a record of the names of those people who work for these contractor and supplier organizations.
- Ensure they have been inducted and understand site risks, permanent hazards, rules, and operating procedures for the tasks they perform.
- Ensure that when they arrive on-site they are aware of any hazards.
- Ensure an accurate record is kept of when these contractors and suppliers arrive and depart from your site/s.
OnLocation makes the management of these tasks simple. We take away the hassle by giving you easy-to-use tools to maintain accurate contractor records, manage the presence of contractors on-site, and report on all contractor and supplier activity, both in real-time and historically.
Start managing your contractors
- Assign the Contractor Manager user role
- Manage contractor organization categories and groups
- Manage contractor contact role types
- Check out the Contractor Portal. It's free for you and your contractors to use.
- Contractor organization profiles
- Add a contractor organization
- Add contractor organizations by CSV import
- Update contractor organizations