What are Service Providers?
Service Providers are external organizations or individuals who provide a service to your organization. They may be contractors, suppliers, sub-contractors, sole-traders or consultants. Service Provider’s consist of:
1. The Organization Profile - meaning the legal name of the Service Provider organization.
2. The Members Profile - meaning the profiles of the people that are employed by a Service Provider organization to deliver a service or product to your organisation.
How does WhosOnLocation help you manage Service Providers?
Organizations that use contractors and suppliers will, in most situations, be required by policy or regulation to do the following:
- Keep a record of the names of contracting and supplier organizations.
- Keep a record of the names of those people that come onto your site (s) that work for these contractor and supplier organizations.
- Ensure they have been ‘inducted’ and understand site risks, permanent hazards, rules and operating procedures for the tasks they perform etc…
- Ensure that when they arrive on-site they are aware of any ‘current’ hazards.
- Ensure an accurate record is kept of when these contractors and suppliers arrive and depart from your site (s).
WhosOnLocation makes the management of the above tasks easy. We take away the hassle by giving you easy to use tools to maintain accurate contractor records, to manage the presence of contractors onto site, and to report on all contractor and supplier activity, both real-time and historically.
New feature: Jump ahead and check out the Service Provider Portal to better manage your Service Providers. It's free for you and your contractors to use.
To proceed through the setup of Service Provider Management, click the Next Article button below.