Most OnLocation reports are located under the Reporting menu in the header. The reports you can access will depend on the add-ons that your organization has activated.
- People Presence – Report on the people that have been recorded on-site.
- Custom Questionnaire Reports – Report on the answers to custom questions asked upon sign in and out.
- Acknowledgment Notice Reports – Report on the acknowledgment notices presented on sign in and out and any responses to them.
- Geolocation – See the current location of any employees, contractors, vehicles, and assets with geolocation enabled.
- Notification Summary – Report on all emails and SMS messages sent from your OnLocation account.
- OnEvac Reports – Report on evacuation events.
- SOS Reports – Report on who sent an SOS alert, when, and who received it.
- Scheduling Reports - Report on which employees have scheduled to come on-site or who has made bookings in the past.
- Panic Alarm Reports – Report listing when the panic alarm event was created, the location, status, and length of the event.
- Deliveries Report – Report on deliveries entered using a kiosk or Sign In/Out Manager.
- Certifications Report- Report on who in your organization has a certification and when their certification is due to expire. This report will only display if you have the Certifications Manager role.
There are also additional reports available if you have the following add-ons enabled and the required user role: