Most WhosOnLocation reports are located under the Reporting menu in the header. The reports you can access will depend on the add-ons that your organization has activated.
- People Presence – Report on the people that have been recorded on-site.
- Custom Questionnaire Reports – Report on the answers to custom questions asked upon sign in and out.
- Acknowledgment Notice Reports – Report on the acknowledgment notices presented on sign in and out and any responses to them.
- Geolocation – See the current location of any employees, contractors, vehicles, and assets with geolocation enabled.
- Notification Summary – Report on all emails and SMS messages sent from your WhosOnLocation account.
- WolEvac Reports – Report on evacuation events.
- SOS Reports – Report on who sent a SOS alert, when, and who received it.
- Panic Alarm Reports – Report listing when the panic alarm event was created, the location, status, length of the event.
- Deliveries Report – Report on deliveries entered using a kiosk or Sign In/Out Manager.
There are also additional reports available if you have the following add-ons enabled and the required user role: