How visitor pre-registration works
Any employee with access to MRI OnLocation can pre-register visitors to meet with themselves or a colleague. Pre-registration ensures oversight of who is due on-site in the coming hours or days.
Several features can be set up to streamline visitor pre-registration. The suggested workflow is:
- An employee pre-registers a visitor, either manually or using the calendar invites integration.
- The visitor receives a link to their visitor profile by email, sent automatically X hours or days before the event.
- The visitor completes their profile, answering the required questions.
- The visitor receives their OnPass, which outlines all the details of their visit.
- The visitor arrives on-site and scans their OnPass to sign in quickly.
Visitor pre-registration is available without setting up questionnaires, OnPass, and the calendar invites integration. However, using them will create a much more streamlined experience for your visitors and provide more oversight for your organization.
There is also a range of visitor pre-registration triggers available. Set up a trigger to get notified whenever an employee adds a pre-registered visitor, if a visitor questionnaire isn’t complete, or if they answer a question in a specific way.
Set up visitor pre-registration
To get the most out of visitor pre-registration, set up the following features:
- Configure the questionnaire invitation settings so your visitors are asked to complete their profile before their visit.
- Enable the calendar invites integration so employees can pre-register visitors while adding a meeting to their calendar.
- Activate the basic visitor questions, then add any custom questions (globally for multiple locations or a single location).
- Set up OnPass email confirmations for quicker sign-in.
Invite and manage your visitors
- Pre-register a visitor in OnLocation
- Pre-register a visitor in OnLocation Mobile
- Pre-register visitors using the Calendar Invites integration
- Add and manage your visitor groups
- Manage your saved visitor list
- Send an OnPass or questionnaire to your pre-registered visitor