Use visitor pre-registration so you know who is coming on-site before they arrive at your location. Screen visitors and collect essential contact information in advance of their visit. This article explains the setup options for managing visitor pre-registration.
How visitor pre-registration works
Any employee with access to MRI OnLocation can pre-register visitors to meet with themselves or a colleague. Pre-registration ensures oversight of who is due on-site in the coming hours or days.
Several features can be set up to streamline visitor pre-registration. The suggested workflow is:
- An employee pre-registers a visitor, either manually or using the calendar invites integration.
- The visitor receives a link to their visitor profile by email, sent automatically X hours or days before the event.
- The visitor completes their profile, answering the required questions.
- The visitor receives their OnPass, which outlines all the details of their visit.
- The visitor arrives on-site and scans their OnPass to sign in quickly.
Visitor pre-registration is available without setting up questionnaires, OnPass, and the calendar invites integration. However, using them will create a much more streamlined experience for your visitors and provide more oversight for your organization.
There is also a range of visitor pre-registration triggers available. Set up a trigger to get notified whenever an employee adds a pre-registered visitor, if a visitor questionnaire isn’t complete, or if they answer a question in a specific way.
Set up visitor pre-registration
To get the most out of visitor pre-registration, set up the following features:
- Configure the questionnaire invitation settings, so your visitors are asked to complete their profile before their visit.
- Enable the calendar invites integration so employees can pre-register visitors while adding a meeting in their calendar.
- Activate the basic visitor questions, then add any custom questions (either globally for multiple locations or for a single location).
- Set up OnPass email confirmations for quicker sign-in.
Manage visitor pre-registration day-to-day
- Set up triggers so you can monitor specific responses, or flag visitors you haven't provided their information.
- View who's due on-site in Sign In/Out Manager.
- Check the Custom Questionnaire report to see visitor responses.