How add-ons work
Add-ons provide extra features to your existing account allowing you to perform extra tasks, set up alerts, manage more people, add security, and more.
Once enabled, most add-ons require a user role to be granted to use the new features. These user roles can be assigned by an Administrator for the locations they have access to. An Administrator can only grant a user role if the corresponding add-on has been enabled by the Account Owner.
Add-ons that do not require user roles, and can only be accessed by Administrators or the Account Owner are Acknowledgment Notices, Dashboards, and WolEvac.
The WolMobile add-on also does not require a user role and is accessed by Administrators and the Account Owner for employees, and by Contractor Managers for contractors.
Activate an add-on
To enable an add-on:
- Go to Tools > Account.
- Select Add-on Management from the left-hand menu.
- Select Yes for each add-on you want to enable.
- (Optional) If you want to enable the add-on for specific locations only, change Locations Activated to Selected and use the new options to pick your locations. The default for add-ons is to be enabled for all locations.
- Click Save.
All user roles for enabled add-ons will now be able to be granted from Tools > User Roles.
- Asset Management – Create, issue, and track assets to employees, contractors, and visitors.
- Contractor Management – Create, edit, and manage contractor organizations and members.
- Custom fields – Add custom fields to record extra information in your employee and contractor profiles.
- Dashboards – Display real-time information for one or more locations in your account.
- Identity Management – Issue, track, and manage tokens (access control, ID cards, etc..) assigned to employees and contractors.
- Important notices – Allows Administrators to issue hazard notices.
- Induction Management – Create your own online induction courses, and record the dates employees and contractors completed and must renew their induction courses.
- Multi-language – Give your visitors, contractors, and/or employees the ability to change the language of your kiosk.
- Qualifications Management – Record contractor and employee qualifications and their renewal dates.
- Triggers – Set up alerts to go off when certain events occur and rules are met.
- WolEvac – An evacuation system tied into the WhosOnLocation application.
- WolPass – An invitation that can be sent to pre-registered visitors with information about their visit, the location, and the surrounding area.