About the role
If you need an employee to manage a location’s settings and employees, they'll need the Administrator user role. There are two permission levels within the Administrator role:
- Global – manage all locations in the account
- Limited – manage only those locations assigned to the user
Unlike the Account Owner role, you can give the Administrator user role to as many employees in your organization as required.
What they can access
Once they have this role, they’ll have access to the following features and add-ons (if enabled by the Account Owner):
- Location details
- Automation and occupancy settings
- Access points and zones
- Questionnaire manager
- Sign in/out kiosks
- Sign in/out manager settings
- Sign in notifications
- Badge passes
- Welcome greetings
- Important notices
- Mobile app settings: WolMobile, WolEvac, WolGuard
To access these settings, click Locations in the header.
An Administrator can also assign user role permissions to other employees.